Fathers for Fathers
Fathers for Fathers is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing fathers the education, resources and encouragement needed to guide them through litigation of custody issues while maintaining a healthy relationship with their children.
Fathers for Fathers is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization advocating for father's rights. We need your help to accomplish our mission and maintain this site. This is only made possible through your Generous Donations. Thank you!.
Top 10 Useful Tips for Fathers
- If you have not moved out, DO NOT move out.
- If you have moved out, pay child support monthly.
- Walk away from all confrontations with your ex.
- During a custody battle, keep a clean place and a steady job.
- Keep notes and document everything about your child and ex
- Make sure that you know your child's activities, apts., etc.
- Focus on good co-parenting and not counter parenting.
- Remember to make your visits count with fun memories.
- Judges dislike unilateral parenting so be inclusive.
- Remember alienation is child abuse and you have rights!